By: Matt Rothman
It was a memorable weekend for Parkland Travel Stealth Lacrosse, with three teams winning the Orlando Open on December 4-5.
The 8U team won 7-4 over the Boca Snipers after initially losing 12-6 to them in the first game. Christian Bayardelle led the team with three goals, while Hudson Greisinger had two. Pierce Rowen, Jackson Guice, and Jonah Gerstenfeld had one, and Dominic Boehm played terrific in net.
The 10U Team won 9-7 over the PVAA Jaws (Ponte Vedra, FL). The team was led by Jacob Gianos, who scored four goals and recorded four assists Easton Smith, Mikey Kleinatland, Milo Wrap, Maxi Wrap, Liam Iruzan, and their goalie Patches McMahon all played exceptionally well in the tournament.
The High School girls won 6-3 over FCA Treatise Coast (Fort Pierce). Senior captains Skylar Gerena, Sara Dorfman, Gigi Sgammato, and Julianne LoFurno all shined. Junior Raina Grimes, who recently transferred from New Jersey, was also a significant addition to the team.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.03.19Coconut Creek and Monarch Compete in BCAA Track and Field Championship
- News2023.03.17North Broward Prep Tennis Teams Combine For 9 Early Season Wins
- News2023.03.17North Broward Prep’s Alex Wigginton Makes College Pick
- News2023.03.13Michael Frederick’s Overtime Goal Lifts Florida Junior Panthers to State Championship