By Sharon Aron Baron
Seminole Casino Coconut Creek is set to paint the skies of South Florida with a fireworks extravaganza on the eve of Independence Day.
The outdoor celebration, designed to honor the nation’s 247th birthday, takes place on Monday, July 3, from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
The casino has partnered with the world-renowned Grucci family of New York for an 18-minute, world-class fireworks display. The Grucci’s are internationally recognized for their innovative, awe-inspiring fireworks and special-effect pyrotechnics. and plan to fill the sky with a series of state-of-the-art aerial displays, Grucci Grand Illuminations, and many special effects.
A collection of gourmet food trucks will be scattered around the premises, and full-service bars will also be available.
In addition to the fireworks display and food offerings, the evening features live entertainment. Performances will begin at 7 p.m. and continue throughout the night.
The event is not limited to casino-goers. It’s open to all members of the public, regardless of age, and held outside along the east exterior of the casino.
Seminole Casino Coconut Creek is located at 5550 NW 40th Street, Coconut Creek, FL 33073.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Feeling Lucky? Powerball Jackpot Surges to $960 Million
- NewsSeptember 27, 2023Coconut Creek Launches Pickleball Leagues This Fall
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Coconut Creek’s Hometown Market Returns on October 7
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Meet Grace and Kona: Pets Who Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County