By Ryan Yousefi
The Seminole Coconut Creek Education Foundation has announced a series of free SAT/ACT/PSAT preparatory classes for eligible students in Coconut Creek.
Designed to help students excel in their college entrance exams, the pre-classes will be held on multiple dates, starting September 6, 13, 20, and 27, with subsequent sessions on October 25 and November 1.
The classes will take place from 3:15 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. at the Coconut Creek Recreation Complex, located at 4455 Sol Press Boulevard.
The initiative aims to provide students with valuable resources and guidance via preparatory classes that will help ready them for their pre-college entrance exams.
To be eligible to participate in the free preparatory classes, students must either reside in Coconut Creek or attend public schools within the city.
Space is limited, and registrations will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
To secure a spot and gain more information about the classes, interested students or their parents can call 954-545-6670.
The Seminole Coconut Creek Education Foundation is a non-profit organization supporting community educational initiatives.
The foundation’s mission through various programs and scholarships is to empower students and educators to reach their full potential.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsSeptember 30, 2023Coconut Creek Resident Arrested in $750,000 Wire Transfer Scam
- NewsSeptember 28, 2023Tomorrow’s Rainbow Hosts ‘Pony ‘n Bale’ Fundraiser to Benefit Grieving Children October 15
- Crime & SafetySeptember 26, 2023Drug-Fueled Car Chase Ends with Heroic K-9 Injured
- NewsSeptember 22, 2023Coconut Creek Fire Cadet Program Welcomes Future Heroes on October 7