By Sharon Aron Baron
The developer for Somerset Parkland Academy has final work to do on the nearby intersection at the northwest corner of University Drive and Hillsboro Boulevard.
According to the City of Parkland, it’s now set to take place on Thursday, October 22, and Friday, October 23, 2020, weather permitting.
During the work, University Drive will be temporarily closed in both directions from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m at Hillsboro Boulevard. The road will be open on days the work is done except for those hours.
Northbound traffic will be detoured west on Trails End, north on Pine Island Road, and north on Nob Hill Road to Loxahatchee Road. Southbound traffic will be detoured west on Loxahatchee Road, south on Nob Hill Road, south on Pine Island Road, and east on Trails End.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2023.05.16Coconut Creek Unveils Thrilling Touch-A-Truck Extravaganza for 2023
- News2023.05.16Gallop into Adventure: Join Spitfire Farm Horse Camp for an Unforgettable Summer
- Events2023.05.16Coconut Creek Empowers Youth Voices Through 2023 Teen Political Forum
- News2023.05.08Coconut Creek Launches Recreational Cheer Program for Children and Teens