By Sharon Aron Baron
The Cheesecake Factory, a dining powerhouse recognized in Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list for an impressive ten consecutive years, is expanding its footprint with a new location set to open this fall at Promenade at Coconut Creek.
The restaurant is recruiting close to 300 enthusiastic and hospitality-driven individuals to help craft and deliver delightful culinary experiences.
Roles up for grabs at the new establishment range from bartenders, bussers, cashiers, dessert finishers/baristas, dishwashers, hosts, line cooks, and prep cooks to servers.
According to a statement from Cheesecake Factory, individuals who value quality in their work and enjoy a lively, dynamic workplace are encouraged to apply.
The upcoming Cheesecake Factory outlet will uphold the brand’s signature offerings, boasting a menu with over 250 options. This includes more than 30 lower-calorie SkinnyLicious® selections and over 30 varieties of the legendary cheesecakes the restaurant is named after. All items are freshly prepared from scratch at each restaurant, assuring patrons of the high-quality standard synonymous with The Cheesecake Factory.
Job seekers interested in joining the award-winning team can apply online at cakecareers.com/coconutcreek.
For more about The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated, visit their website at www.thecheesecakefactory.com.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Feeling Lucky? Powerball Jackpot Surges to $960 Million
- NewsSeptember 27, 2023Coconut Creek Launches Pickleball Leagues This Fall
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Coconut Creek’s Hometown Market Returns on October 7
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Meet Grace and Kona: Pets Who Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County