By Sharon Aron Baron
Coconut Creek is fostering its young residents’ artistic talents by introducing Creative Arts and Crafts classes aimed at children aged 8 to 12.
These sessions allow budding artists to explore their creativity through various art mediums. The classes are all-inclusive, providing all necessary supplies and materials, ensuring a hassle-free experience for parents and children.
The program is divided into two sessions. Session 1 runs every Tuesday from February 6 through February 27, while Session 2 spans from April 9 to April 30. Each class is held from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Recreation Complex, located at 4455 Sol Press Boulevard, offering a convenient and accessible location for participants.
Each session costs $40 for Coconut Creek residents and $50 for non-residents. Only credit card payments are being accepted to streamline the payment process, with no cash or check payment option.
Registration for these classes is open and will continue until all spaces are filled. Each session is limited to 12 participants. Prospective participants can register online through the city’s WebTrac system at CoconutCreek.net/WebTrac or in person, either at the Recreation Complex or the Community Center at 1100 Lyons Road.
It is important to note that a WebTrac account is required for online registration. Parents can contact the Recreation Complex at 954-956-1580 for assistance in setting up an account.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Celebrate Coconut Creek’s Butterfly Festival with Fun, Food and Fireworks
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Coconut Creek Holds Touch-A-Truck Extravaganza for 2024
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024New Women’s Pickleball League Launches in Coconut Creek
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a Family-Friendly Workshop in Coconut Creek