By Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Coconut Creek introduced the “Mini Makers: Science Crafts” initiative designed to merge the wonders of science with the creativity of arts and crafts.
Children aged 4 to 7 are invited to sessions scheduled for Thursdays from November 9 through December 14, with no classes on November 23 and December 7.
Each session will run from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the Community Center at 1100 Lyons Road. The registration fee for this exciting program is $45 for Coconut Creek residents and $55 for those outside the city.
Slots for this initiative are limited, with only ten spots available, so interested parties are encouraged to register as soon as possible.
Registration can be completed online via CoconutCreek.net/WebTrac. For those who prefer a more hands-on approach, walk-in registrations are accepted at the Community Center and the Recreation Complex at 4455 Sol Press Boulevard.
An active WebTrac account is essential for online registrations. Should you need assistance setting up a WebTrac account or have any other inquiries, contact the Community Center at 954-545-6670.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsDecember 4, 2023Free “Evening of Elegance” Celebration Held in Coconut Creek
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 28, 2023Coconut Creek Senior Expo Connects Community with Valuable Resources and Support
- NewsNovember 26, 2023Celebrate the World’s Winter Traditions at Coconut Creek’s Holiday Cultures of Winter Event