By Sharon Aron Baron
Two adorable pets hope to find forever homes at the Humane Society of Broward County.
Beautiful 4-year-old Gina, with ID number 666394, is a cuddly dog looking for someone with a big heart who can give her the love and care she deserves.
Gina was given up by her previous owner due to their illness, and the staff at the Humane Society said she is eager to meet everyone and might even give lots of kisses.
This potty-trained pup enjoys sitting near people and gets along well with other dogs. Luckily, her adoption fee is sponsored by Dolly’s Dream, and she will go home with some helpful items to help her settle in.
Meanwhile, 10-month-old Simon, with ID number 666793, is a handsome long-haired cat who lost his home because his family is moving and cannot take him along.
Simon is good with other felines, playful, and loves being petted. He arrived at the Humane Society with another kitty named Sandy. Interested adopters can even adopt both cats and pay just one adoption fee, allowing the pair to stay together.
To meet Gina, Simon, Sandy, or any other adoptable pets, potential adopters can fill out the pre-adoption application on the Humane Society’s website, www.humanebroward.com, and visit the adoption kennels at 2070 Griffin Road, Fort Lauderdale.
The kennels open daily at 11 a.m.; anyone with questions can call 954-989-3977 ext. 6.
Got News in Coconut Creek? Send it Here. Keep reading NW Broward County’s #1 News Sites: Parkland Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2023.05.16Coconut Creek Unveils Thrilling Touch-A-Truck Extravaganza for 2023
- News2023.05.16Gallop into Adventure: Join Spitfire Farm Horse Camp for an Unforgettable Summer
- Events2023.05.16Coconut Creek Empowers Youth Voices Through 2023 Teen Political Forum
- News2023.05.08Coconut Creek Launches Recreational Cheer Program for Children and Teens