By Sharon Aron Baron
Kids now have the opportunity to dive into the colorful world of mixed-media art.
In September, the Coconut Creek Community Center is set to host an exclusive art class aimed at budding young artists aged 7 to 11.
Spanning seven weeks from September 11 to October 23, the classes are specially crafted to introduce kids to a variety of artistic mediums. Participants will get their hands on markers, crayons, colored pencils, watercolors, acrylics, and more. All supplies are included, ensuring that every child, irrespective of background, gets an equal chance to express their creativity.
Please note: There will be no class on October 9, ensuring families can make other plans on that day.
The classes will be held each Monday from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. The fee for Coconut Creek residents is $20, while non-residents can join in for $30.
Parents keen on enrolling their children should note that the class is limited to only ten participants to maintain an intimate, focused setting. Registration is ongoing and will continue until all spots are filled.
Interested parties can register online at CoconutCreek.net/WebTrac. Alternatively, walk-in registrations are also accepted at the Community Center on 1100 Lyons Road or the Recreation Complex at 4455 Sol Press Boulevard.
Those opting for online registration need to have a pre-existing WebTrac account. If you need assistance setting up an account or have any other inquiries, the Community Center staff are just a call away at 954-545-6670.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Feeling Lucky? Powerball Jackpot Surges to $960 Million
- NewsSeptember 27, 2023Coconut Creek Launches Pickleball Leagues This Fall
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Coconut Creek’s Hometown Market Returns on October 7
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Meet Grace and Kona: Pets Who Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County