Photos by Dan I Cook
By Agrippina Fadel
Skip the cooking and go straight to celebrating these holidays with delectable catering options from the Fish Joint’s locations in Coconut Creek and Coral Springs.
Any of the items on the menu can be prepared family-style for catering, said the owner, Brian Rifkin, adding that Lobster and Crab Boils are a great option for the holidays, serving as a festive and decadent addition to any table.
“We are also offering fresh stone crab and shrimp cocktails, as well as all our favorite sides, from hushpuppies to cheese grits, fish dip, lobster bisque, and clam chowder. If the guests have any special requests or items they would like to order for the holidays, we always try to accommodate,” Rifkin said.
He added that both restaurants recently added more non-seafood items to cater to the diverse tastes of the local diners. The menu now has Chicken Philly, Chicken Nachos, and Chicken Tacos.
After opening the original Coconut Creek location at 4570 Lyons Road in 2020, Rifkin expanded the business to Coral Springs last year and said both restaurants quickly amassed a loyal following. The Coral Springs location now serves beer and wine, while the Coconut Creek store still allows guests to BYOB.
Rifkin added that the diners love that they can get any fish cooked the way they want: grilled, blackened, jerked, or fried. Both locations have daily specials, so there is always something new to try.
The Fish Joint is open Mondays through Saturdays from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and closed on Sundays. For more information, visit www.thefishjoint.com or call 954-366-5987 for the Coral Springs location or 954-634-0277 for Coconut Creek.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsDecember 30, 2023BEST OF 2023: 7th Grader and Her ‘Heart Horse’ Leap Towards Olympic Dreams
- NewsDecember 20, 2023The Fish Joint in Coconut Creek Expands Catering Menu for the Holidays
- NewsDecember 11, 2023From Lobster Boils to Stone Crab: The Fish Joint Expands Catering Menu for the Holidays
- NewsOctober 24, 2023Broward County Animal Care Hosts Free Howl-o-ween Adoption Event