By Jill Fox
Hanukkah has begun, and Chabad of Parkland is bringing festivities to residents, one night at a time.
Their traveling Chanukah experience parades through each neighborhood with a Menorah lighting, latkes, a fire show, and giveaways.
“The idea with the lighting is to spread the message of the miracle of Chanukah,” said Rabbi Shuey Biston.
With Chanukah lasting eight nights, there is a “lot-ka” time to stop by each community in Parkland. The celebrations will continue through December 5, and everyone is welcome.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- NewsOctober 27, 202212-Year-Old Parkland Girl Fulfills Broadway Dream
- NewsSeptember 20, 2022Beloved Theater Mentor Loses Battle with Cancer
- EventsSeptember 7, 2022Moms ‘Wine Down’ With Some Mah Jongg and Mingling
- NewsAugust 19, 2022Beloved Theater Mentor Gets Support From Community During Cancer Battle