By Jill Fox
A winter wonderland is coming back to Parkland, and it’s free for the whole family.
Open to everyone, this picturesque holiday evening is the closest to a Hallmark movie setting Parkland can provide, showcasing the best of the community while benefitting local charities.
Donate some new adult or children’s shoes at the In Jacob’s Shoes booth, providing gear to local families in need, and get one wine basket raffle entry for each pair you bring.
Guests can wander through a festive holiday village of more than 55 vendors, with games, crafts, and other booths loaded with holiday cheer. Plus, partygoers can enjoy some snow and even a visit from Santa Claus.
Samples and goodies will be provided from over 20 local restaurants, and residents can dine under the stars at one of the food trucks on site.
Have a holiday tie? A Santa hat? An ugly Christmas sweater? Dress in anything holiday-themed to score a free raffle ticket to enter to win a 65” smart tv.
The event will be held on Thursday, December 2, at 7 p.m. at 6991 North State Road 7 at the NW corner of Hillsboro Blvd. and North State Road 7.
Parking will be available at the Riverstone and Waterways Shops, on the west side of 441, and a bus will transport guests to the Shoppes of Parkland, where the party begins. The bus will run from 7:15 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Parking is also available behind BJs, accessible from Hillsboro Blvd west of 441.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- NewsOctober 27, 202212-Year-Old Parkland Girl Fulfills Broadway Dream
- NewsSeptember 20, 2022Beloved Theater Mentor Loses Battle with Cancer
- EventsSeptember 7, 2022Moms ‘Wine Down’ With Some Mah Jongg and Mingling
- NewsAugust 19, 2022Beloved Theater Mentor Gets Support From Community During Cancer Battle