By: Matt Rothman
The Marjory Stoneman Douglas girls basketball team played in their final home game on senior night, where they picked up a win over Coconut Creek High School.
Their seniors, who have had three coaches in four years and had to deal with COVID for two, are Ofek Gur, Caylee McFarlane, Cayja McFarlane, and Leah Dubreuze.
MSD also won their final road game of the season on Wednesday against Hallandale High School to finish the regular season with a 7-7 record. That matches the most wins the Eagles had recorded since the 2017-18 season when MSD won 15 games.
Next, the Eagles will prepare for the District Playoffs starting in February. They are still waiting to see who they will be playing.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.05.26Coconut Creek Track and Field Competes in States for 1st Time Since 2018
- News2023.05.24North Broward Prep Student Named National Merit Finalist; 3 Seniors Announce College Picks
- News2023.05.05North Broward Prep Varsity and Middle School Baseball Win Championship; Former Star Makes MLB Debut
- News2023.04.213 Local Football Players Announce Commitment; 5 Players Selected to Showcases