By: Matt Rothman
For the second straight season, the Marjory Stoneman Douglas girls’ volleyball team will play for a District Championship following their win on Tuesday.
The Eagles defeated Spanish River Community High School in four sets for the team’s tenth win of the season. They head into the final on a seven-game winning streak and have dropped only three sets during that run.
Next, they will play Boca Raton CommunityHigh School in the final on Wednesday, Oct. 19, at 6 p.m. The Bobcats defeated Monarch High School in the semifinals and are 19-1 this year. This will be the season’s first meeting between these two teams this year.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 Award-Winning News Source, Parkland Talk. Don’t miss reading Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.05.26Coconut Creek Track and Field Competes in States for 1st Time Since 2018
- News2023.05.24North Broward Prep Student Named National Merit Finalist; 3 Seniors Announce College Picks
- News2023.05.05North Broward Prep Varsity and Middle School Baseball Win Championship; Former Star Makes MLB Debut
- News2023.04.213 Local Football Players Announce Commitment; 5 Players Selected to Showcases