Country Singer Chas Collins
By Agrippina Fadel
Country crooner Chas Collins is playing a free outdoor concert at the Pine Trails Park Amphitheatre on Saturday, July 2, from 7 to 9 p.m.
The Eats ‘N’ Beats event includes food trucks like Giovanni’s Gourmet Italian Ice, Captain Lobstar, 681 Seafood & Southern, Chick-Fil-A, Moop Pops, Mr. Meatball, and Right Off the Bone.
Hailing from New Orleans, LA, Chas Collins was born with music in his soul. After visiting Nashville, he recorded his first CD at Magic Tracks Studio. “They Wanna Hang a Bad Boy” was released in 2005.
Life took a turn when Katrina destroyed the city, but the strong-willed performer was determined to follow his dream. With a couple of changes of clothes and the money in his pocket, he set his sight on Nashville and never looked back.
Collins and his band have performed with other national acts, including Luke Bryan, Bucky Covington, David Ball, Daryl Singletary, Collin Raye, Brian White, Hope Cassidy, and Hotel California.
His band is currently touring and has played over 2500 shows in 43 states.
Guests are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and blankets. Pine Trails Amphitheatre is located at 10561 Trails End.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 Award-Winning News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.05.20Dog of the Week: Survivor of Hoarding Case Seeks a Loving Home
- News2023.05.06From Engine Troubles to Kitten Cuddles: The Heartwarming Story of Coconut Creek Police Rescue Mission
- News2023.05.02Safeguard Your Identity: Shred Documents at Coconut Creek Police Event
- News2023.05.01Reel in the Best Seafood in Coconut Creek at The Fish Joint