By Jill Fox
Interested in a career change? The Broward Sheriff’s Office is having an open house and no experience is needed to join their team.
On Saturday, January 22, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., attendees can learn about the benefits of working for the Broward Sheriff’s Office and how they can help make a difference in the community.
Over 5,400 men and women in the public safety profession make up the agency, which encompasses Law Enforcement and Fire Rescue Emergency Services in Broward County.
They are currently hiring for a detention deputy/corrections officer and a communications operator. Event-goers will have an opportunity to meet and talk with recruiters and learn more about the available positions at BSO.
To register for the event, visit Eventbrite to select a time to attend. The BSO Open House will be located at the Ron Cochran Public Safety Building at 2601 West Broward Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- NewsOctober 27, 202212-Year-Old Parkland Girl Fulfills Broadway Dream
- NewsSeptember 20, 2022Beloved Theater Mentor Loses Battle with Cancer
- EventsSeptember 7, 2022Moms ‘Wine Down’ With Some Mah Jongg and Mingling
- NewsAugust 19, 2022Beloved Theater Mentor Gets Support From Community During Cancer Battle