By Sharon Aron Baron
The Powerball jackpot for this Saturday’s drawing has reached a staggering $960 million, having rolled over 30 times since July 22.
Winners can choose between 30 annual installments or a one-time cash prize of around $441.4 million.
Besides the jackpot, players have opportunities to win non-jackpot prizes ranging from $4 to $2 million by matching various number combinations. The odds of winning any prize stand at approximately 1 in 24.87.
Powerball tickets are available at over 13,500 authorized Lottery retailers statewide, offering players a chance to become Florida’s next multi-millionaire. The Florida Lottery emphasizes ticket security and integrity.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsDecember 4, 2023Free “Evening of Elegance” Celebration Held in Coconut Creek
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 28, 2023Coconut Creek Senior Expo Connects Community with Valuable Resources and Support
- NewsNovember 26, 2023Celebrate the World’s Winter Traditions at Coconut Creek’s Holiday Cultures of Winter Event