By Kevin Maher
The Pantry of Broward Inc. hosts a free food distribution event for Coconut Creek residents.
The food distribution event is on Saturday, Feb. 11, from 9 a.m. to noon. It is at the Butterfly parking lot at 5550 NW 40 St., just east of the Seminole Casino Coconut Creek.
A variety of nonperishables will be distributed, including different kinds of canned vegetables, fruit, beans, chicken, soups, macaroni and cheese, and more. Items are prepackaged in boxes for ease of distribution.
Food distribution will continue while supplies last, but there is a limit of one box per household. Registration for this event is not required, but a photo ID that shows proof of residency in Coconut Creek is needed.
For more information, click here or call 954-545-6670.
Got News? Send it to Margate Talk. Don’t miss reading Coral Springs Talk, Parkland Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2023.03.19Coconut Creek Announces 2023 Summer Day Camp Program: Enroll Now for an Unforgettable Summer Experience
- News2023.03.18Men’s 30+ Basketball League Kicks Off This Summer in Coconut Creek
- News2023.03.18Coconut Creek Serves Up Fun With Open Play Table Tennis for Adults
- News2023.03.17Coconut Creek Crime Update: Banyan Bay Burglary Victim Robbed of $2k